Friday, June 7, 2024

June

 

New fabrics from Quilt Doodle Designs!
Can you believe that it is time to start stitching our winter projects?
This should get us inspired!
The pre printed panel is $8.50
The companion fabrics are $12.00 per yard

This quilt is a new favorite.  It is called "Mountain Lodge" by Charisma Horton.  The pattern is $12.00.  The finished quilt measures 54" x 72".  The kit with flannel backing is $125.00  I am definitely keeping this one!
This is a finished quilt from Quilt Doodle Designs.  It includes the pre printed panel, which you can choose to embroider if you want to.   The finished size is 56"x 68".   
The kits include flannel backing and are $138.50

And this is my 2024 Shop Hop block.  The fabrics this year are all about the outdoors in the Pacific Northwest! 
 My kit, which includes the buttons, is $5.00
Shop Hop beguns June 17th and runs through June 30th.  I sure hope you get a chance to stop by.  I have 3 new fabric lines arriving any day!  I just don't know where I am going to put them!

No comments:

Post a Comment