Tuesday, June 18, 2024

June 18 #2

 

Today is Day #2 of the Western Washington Quilt Shop Hop and it has been a blast!  If you get the chance, go out and support your local quilt shops and check out the amazing creativity right in your own local quilt shop!  Some of the blocks absolutely blow my mind at how creative the designers are!  For more information google:  Western Washington Quilt Shop Hop to see the finished quilt and locate the stores participating.  It is going to be sunny and beautiful, so what better excuse do you need than this to go out for a lovely drive!  And maybe a lunch date!

All kinds of gorgeous fabrics have been arriving in the shop!  This new line is called "Daisy Days" and the quilt kit makes a 68" x 80" quilt. The kit costs $175.00 and that includes the backing!  Two sold today, so I have 3 left. Don't wait too long!

This is one of the most recently finished projects at Folktales.  A bit more modern than I usually do, but I couldn't resist!  Lot's of corals and teals in the new fabric lines.  So fresh!  This pattern is called "ClimbingVine" and finishes at 68" x 84".
  The kit, with backing, is $175.00
This is another new line Called "Seascapes" I have a pattern on order called "Beauty of the Sea".  As soon as it arrives I will get the kits made!  Maybe you have  your own inspired ideas for using this beautiful fabric!




These are the "Daisy Days"fabrics. 
 They are $12.50 per yard.  
Unfortunately, the middle one on this
 photo is already SOLD OUT
but there are still many to choose from!





And this week Christmas fabric has been arriving fast and furious!  I just don't have any room to put them out, yet!  We are busy making kits and cutting fat quarters of all the fun new fabrics and I will post again once Shop Hop is over. 
 I am also planning a 29th Anniversary celebration in July so keep your eyes open for more information about that on my blog or in your email box!
Thanks for keeping me in business for 29 years!  It has been an amazing adventure and I can't wait to get started on another year full of friends and laughter and sharing our life's stories as we make beautiful things together!


No comments:

Post a Comment