Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Christmas is on it's way!

"Trimming the Tree" table runner is done with the "Merry and Bright" fabric line from MODA.  The pattern is $10.00.  The kit which includes all the fabric (backing, too!) and the pattern is $34.00.

Buttermilk Basin has some sweet new wool ornament patterns.  
 Each pattern is $7.00.


And today these soft, gentle fabrics, "Fields of Gold"  
arrived from Willmington Fabrics







I just finished this 17" wool table topper tonight.  "Hauling the Tree All Around" is another pattern from Buttermilk Basin.  
The pattern is $9.00.
The cute little red truck in the center is $3.95.
This "Hugs 'n Kisses" Christmas Mantle Bunting is an Iron On Transfer.  The pattern is $15.00.  I changed the center piece from an embroidery of pudding to "Merry Christmas".  I have included it with the pattern, although it is not an Iron On Transfer...if you choose to embroider it you will have to trace it or use Transfer-Eze. 
I plan to make kits for this one but I have not gotten to that yet.

 Nikki quilted and mailed 2 quilts and a table topper
 back to me on Tuesday. 
Nikki's phone number is:  360-319-2914.
 I am eagerly awaiting their arrival and as soon as I get the binding on I will post photos!
Thanks for checking in on the blog.
The weather is gloomy so we all have a great reason to stay inside and play with fabrics and floss!
Stay safe.  Stay healthy.
I miss you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment