Wednesday, April 11, 2012

more photos of "Hugs and Holly"

 Really love the graphics and colors.  Bought the whole line.  It doesn't show very well in this picture but all of the tonals have snowflakes on them.  And the panel has so many fun images!
I had a lovely break after the WCC Craft Show and the Tri-County Quilt Tour.  My husband, daughter Sarah, my mom and I all went to New Mexico to visit daughter Hannah and son-in-law Josiah.  We had a great time touring and hiking and going to flea markets...Piet and I and the girls hiked to Plateau Point in the Grand Canyon while Josiah took my mother on the rim bus tours.  What a charmer!  And we found lots of fun jewelry, baskets, pottery...the Southwest is so uniquely beautiful.  But it is good to be home and the sun has even been shining!  
And now, believe it or not, it looks like they will soon be OPENING THE BRIDGE ON KOK ROAD!!!  So then it will be PARTY TIME!  Keep an eye on the blogspot for details!