Here is another finished Christmas project! These are from All Through the Night...once again, they start with pre-printed fabric and you get to add the appliques and embroidery! Bonnie, the designer, used flannel but I chose to use wool. There are directions for both the ornaments or a wall hanging. The pattern with the pre-printed fabric is $18.00. I made wool kits for the ornaments. The pattern and wool kit is $32.95.
Monday, November 18, 2019
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL QUILT STORES!
Shop Small Saturday at all Whatcom County Quilt Stores
And you can be a winner!
Here's how you can be a winner:
1. Pick up a postcard at any Whatcom County Quilt Store between now and Saturday, November 30th, 2019. (one postcard per person)
2. Make a purchase of any amount at each quilt store to get a stamp on your postcard. Valid only for Saturday, November 30th, 2019.
3. Return your postcard to your favorite quilt store by 5 pm Saturday, November 30th, 2019.
4. Each quilt store will draw a winner at 5 pm on Saturday, November 30th, 2019. The winner can redeem their prize at the quilt store that drew the winning postcard...so leave your postcard at the store you want to shop at.
5. The following week the remainder of the postcards will be pooled together for the grand prize drawing.
Drawing prizes from each quilt store:
* $25.00 Gift Certificate with a minimum of three stamps (one per quilt store).
* $50.00 Gift Certificate with five stamps (one per quilt store).
Grand Prize drawing:
* $125.00 Gift Certificate ($25.00 from each quilt store-five stamps required)
Whatcom County Quilt Stores:
Calico Country 1722 Front Street, Lynden 360-354-4832
Folktales 1885 Kok Road, Lynden 360-354-0855
Kori's Fabric Creations 4300 Alice Street, Bellingham 360-671-7570
Tangled Threads 202 6th Street, Lynden 360-318-1567
Two Thimbles 1805 Cornwall, Bellingham 360-715-1629
*all stores will be stamping between 10 am and 5 pm
*winner must agree to photo posted on social media
Folktales' Christmas Open House is happening on December 6th from 10 am to 8 pm
and December 7th from 10 am to 5pm.
Watch the blog for pictures of new projects that will be on display for the Open House!
Bring a friend and enjoy some hot cider and
homemade treats as you shop!
Kori will also be celebrating with a Christmas Open House on these dates. Check her facebook page: "Kori's Fabric Creations" for further information.