Saturday, August 13, 2022

August x2


 The newest Crabapple Hill pattern has arrived and I can hardly wait to get started!  It is all done in Redwork, similar to her "Walking in a Winter Wonderland".  We have the pattern.  We have the fabric.  We have the floss!  

Unfortunately, what I do not have at this time is a working phone!  😕  If you have been trying to get a hold of me I apologize.  I bought a new (LEMON) phone and it doesn't like me. I can't receive calls and I can't get my messages. I have sent it back via snail mail and we will see how long it takes for them to fix/replace it.  I am not being intentionally rude, really!  IT'S  THE PHONE!  So if you need any help/information email me at: folktales@netzero.net or facebook message me at: folktales fabric shop.  I am so sorry if you called and left a message.  I will lose all of my data when they reboot the phone so please try again in a week or so?

Other important info:  Nikki's husband, Sean, will be here August 30th to pick up your quilts that need quilting!  So if you are almost done with a quilt top or have one waiting to be quilted bring it to Folktales next week and Sean will bring it back with him to Montana.  Nikki will return your finished quilt via mail at her expense!  I am sending a couple of fall projects for her to do her magic on.  Will post when they return!  In the meantime, enjoy these glorious days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment