Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Strawberry Season has arrived!

There is truly nothing sweeter than Lynden strawberries! 
  My parents met in the strawberry fields behind Folktales when my mom was 14 and my dad was 16.  
How sweet is that?!?
To celebrate the sweet strawberry season I have made samples of some of Buttermilk Basin's wool strawberry projects.  The pinkeeps in the photo above and the wool mat below are each $9.00 per pattern.
And this cute "Strawberries all Around" is just $7.00.

 Shop Hop ends tomorrow and beginning July 5th the 25th (plus 2 Covid years) Anniversary of Folktales will begin! It will go ALL month long!  If I get a chance I will try to make kits of these Strawberry projects.  I will give more details of the Anniversary celebrations soon.  In the meantime, thank you to all who have been able to participate in Shop Hop!  It has been a really fun (and exhausting) 2 weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment