Monday, March 29, 2021

Noah's Journey

I have begun Crabapple Hill's "Noah's Journey" and I am having SO MUCH FUN!  Here are the blocks I have finished so far...in no particular order...







   I also have the Ostriches/peacocks block, Tigers and Cranes Block and Hippos/Moose blocks traced and colored, but not yet stitched.  All of these blocks are in stock, as well as the necessary pencils and flosses.  Currently shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US, just give me a call: 360-354-0855, or shoot me an email:  folktales@netzero.net.  More information about current projects and new fabrics is available on my Facebook page: folktalesfabricshop.  Hope you all have a Blessed Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and God's faithfulness to us, signified by the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment