Tuesday, May 12, 2020

updates and new samples...

New patterns from Cotton Ginny!  The rooster table runner is a $9.00 pattern and the towel and hot pads are another $9.00 pattern.  These were great fun to make!

And new "Gnome For the Holidays" ornaments!  These are super quick and fun to make.  The $6.00 pattern is from Susie Shore.
This beauty is from Need'l Love.  I used 3 Sisters new MEMOIRS fabric line...a layer cake for the small pinwheels with a few light prints from my stash and Memoirs yardage for the large pinwheels and borders.  It finishes at 62" x 78".  I LOVE this quilt!


And this wallhanging (finally finished) is from Kathy Schmitz.  Snowbound is 42" x 52".  The Snowman embroidery is done with Valdani Pearl Cotton and the snowflakes are done 
with embroidery floss.  
I hand quilted it with Sulky 12 wt. threadThe kit is $75.00
If you want to do the hand embroidery and hand quilting now would be a good time to get started!


Since Shop Hop has been postponed for this year I am hoping to have a Christmas in July celebration along with my 25th anniversary celebration.  It will all depend on when we are fully OPEN FOR BUSINESS again!  At this time I have decided to open the shop BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.  I am asking customers to phone ahead (360) 354-0855 so that I can accommodate one customer at a time and will be able to sanitize between customers.  I am also asking customers to please wear a mask in the shop.  There are no bathroom privileges at this time, all in an effort to keep everyone safe.
Curbside pick up and mail orders to the US and Canada are still options if you can't 
make it into the shop. 
 Fabrics and patterns continue to arrive and I am working on new projects and samples for the store.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you keep creating your own fun projects!  Until next time, I hope you are all healthy and whittling away on your stash!

No comments: