Thursday, October 24, 2019

a few new projects for FALL!

Thistles Table Runner
pattern $12.00
Kit $54.00
 
A Pumpkin Witch from Sew Many Prims.  The pattern is $10.00.
I dyed some chenille to make mine.
Night Flight pattern is $7.50.  I spray painted a plastic Charger plate and
 glued the finished wool candle mat to it.
Gnomes, gnomes and MORE gnomes!  So much fun to make!  2 different patterns, each $10.00.  So much fun you can't make just one!

BeWitching is a fun new project.  I finished it with raw edge applique.  The pattern is $10.00.
A new quilt made for my sweet grand daughter.  The pattern is from Yesterday's Charm called "Little Lady".  Nikki Crisp did an awesome quilting job!! The pattern is $10.00.  I made a "Hugs & Kisses border.  I learned a few new tips with this one...The colored squares are always twice the size of the corner squares.  I used 2 1/2" colored squares and 1 1/4" corner squares.  I also learned that you can just finger press the corner squares on the diagonal instead of marking them with a pencil. 
 What a great time saver!


"Flurry" is a 90" square quilt, although the pattern offers several sizes.  It is raw edge quilted.  A very different project for me but it is always fun to try something new!  It is fat quarter friendly.  
Nikki did her magic on this one, again!  The pattern is $10.00.
Bareroots has a new series of dishtowel stitcheries.  Each pattern is $8.50.  
They also make great pillow case cuffs!



I used the "Burrito" pillow case pattern to make these cute pillow cases.  
The "s'mores" fabric is in stock!
This is the latest completed project from "Sew Many Prims"  
Gotta love that popcorn garland, made from wool felt!
I used some new fall fabrics from Tim Holtz to make a sample of the "EZ Breezy" table runner pattern, $9.00.  I also made a sample using Robin Pickens' new Christmas fabric line.  
Look for it in the next blog update!
And here is one of my FAVORITES!!!  It is from Buttermilk Basin.  It can be made as a table runner or wall/door hanger.  Mine is going on my front door!  The "base" pattern is $10.00 and the "O" in HOME is switched out for every season or month.  The individual patterns for the "O" center are $7.00 each.  They can also be made as candle mats.
Here are the finished "O" centers...



I put this one in a plastic charger plate just to give you another idea for the center pieces!


The Whatcom County Quilt shops are
 planning some great treats for 
November 30th, "Shop Small Saturday" 
(the day after "Black Friday").  
Stay tuned for details or look for more info at one of the shops.

And Folktales's Christmas Open House 
will be held on
 December 6th and 7th. 
More details to come...

No comments: