Friday, April 20, 2018

The Big Reveal!  This is Folktales' SHOP HOP block for 2018!   
Shop Hop runs from June 23rd until July 1st.
For a passport and more information go to:  www.washingtonquiltshophop.com
"The Sewer's Excuse" pattern is $9.00.  The complete pattern and fabric kit is $42.95.  The DMC flosses are sold seperately

 I finally got a chance to use some of the fabulous fabrics from
       Minnick and Simpson's "Farmhouse Red" fabric line on the                       "Little Red Button Company's" Little Red #17.
The pattern includes the paper pieces and the tiny red buttons.  
 The pattern is $14.00.  The pattern with the fabrics is $22.50.
                             The flosses are sold separetely.

 Vintage Baskets by Chickadee Hollow
These patterns come preprinted and colored on aged muslin. 
The patterns are $11.00 each. 
I designed a wallhanging to frame the baskets.
The kit with all four patterns and the fabric and instructions is $63.50.  As always, the kit includes the backing fabric.
 The official Row by Row fabrics from Northcott for 2018.  $11.50 per yard.  Now that the Shop Hop block is finished I am working on the Row by Row pattern.
 NEW CHRISTMAS FABRIC!!!  From Timeless Treasures, and it is BEAUTIFUL! And not turned - oops!  But still gorgeous!  The panel is $8.00 and the fabric is $12.00 per yard

 Here is a new designer to the shop, "Crane Designs". 
 Beautiful wool designs.
Water's Edge is $15.00



 "The Reunion" is $12.00
 "Snowman Parade" is $12.00
 "Floral Blaze" is also $12.00.
 "Lakeside Cabin" is $12.00.
 "Ocean Breeze" is $10.00.
 "Christmas Rose" is $10.00.
 "Spooky Halloween Friends" is also $10.00.

Which one should I start with? 
 Decisions, decisions! 


This is "Live, Love, Laugh".  It is an iron on pattern from 
Leanne's House.  The pattern is $13.00 
 And THIS is Shabby Fabric's "Cathedral Window" pattern - I made this for my littlest granddaughter.  I used two of Moda's Scrap Bags ($12.95 each) and 2 of Moda"s Bella Solid Layer Cakes.  I have lots of fabric left for more projects for my sweet little girl.  This quilt was not difficult but it did take some time and patience!  The pattern is $10.00.
I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I also had to show off my tulip and daffodil blooms!  I think it might actually be SPRING!

As you can see, there are all kinds of new things to see at Folktales, and more arriving all the time.  Stop in when you have a chance and see what I have been up to!