Saturday, September 30, 2017

fun new projects!

Finally got a chance to start piecing of the "Salem Witches"! I will be using the same fabrics for the border blocks.  I LOVE the way it is turning out!  The fabrics are "Halloweenie" from Bird Brain Designs
 and a few pieces from Crabapple Hill's new
 "Salem Witches" fabric line.


 I think the rick rack adds a special touch of whimsy.

 This is a new tote I made with 100% linen
with lots of pocket both inside and out!

This beautiful wall hanging is from Primrose Lane,   "A Christmas Parade".  The pattern is $9.00. The kit which include all the fabric, pattern, beads and floss is $35.00.
 "Sweet Treats" is a 54 1/2" x 54 1/2"wallhanging using all the "Halloweenie" fabrics.  The fabric kit, including the backing, is $87.50.



 Buttermilk Basin's new "FALL" wool table runner.  The pattern is $9.00.  I have not gotten the kits put together yet.  The centerpiece is made from Poorhouse Designs "Fold and Stitch" wreath pattern.



 And here is Baby J's crib quilt...

I used "Laundry Day" fabrics and a few fabrics from my stash.

No comments: