Wednesday, August 31, 2016

here are a few of my new favorite things...

Today I received the most beautiful hand dyed wools from Primitive Gatherings. 
 96 Fat Quarters in all!  $20.00 each. 
 I have already reordered some of them!



















 I can't seem to get all the photos in proper order...it's been a L.O.O.O.N.G day.  These are some close ups from a new wall hanging "Christmas Keepsakes" from Shabby Fabrics.  The fabrics are from Rachel of Greenfield by Marcus Fabrics.  Farther down are photos of more of the blocks and the finished quilt.  I have been cutting fabrics for the kits but I am not quite finished so I can't give you the price for the kit yet.  The pattern is $18.00





 ...and here are some more of the beautiful 
Primitive Gatherings' wools...






 Another new addition to the shop are these lovely double gauzes from Shannon Fabrics.  Perfect for making swaddles for the newborn babies-and some new Snuggle fabrics for even more delicious softness.  



 And here...is the finished
 "Christmas Keepsakes" quilt. 
 Very do-able at 36" x 36".  
This sample is done using fusible web.  I LOVE it!

 A few more close ups of the wallhanging


My apologies for not getting things in sequential order, but I hope you still get the idea of how beautiful all the new products are!
Aren't you glad I a willing to share?  C;