Thursday, March 31, 2016

more fun stuff...

 The Chicken Quilt is finished!  Nikki did an awesome job quilting it.  The outside border has
 CHICKEN FEATHERS!

 Here is a close up of some of the stitcheries/quilting.  I am so delighted with how this quilt turned out.
 Here are finished samples from Lilyanna Stitches.  There are 12 different wool blocks - 
one for each month.

 And this is Kathy Schmitz's "Spring Has Sprung"
 And great fun new fabric!  Rainboots and umbrellas and frogs...oh my!
 And here
(...drum roll please...) 
is my ROW X ROW design.  

 Windmills and barns and raindrops and           fruit trees...looks like Lynden to me!
 I am so happy with it.  Now I just have to figure out the instructions and make kits.  Lots and lots of kits!
 And-ready or not-the first bolts of 
Christmas fabrics have arrived!
No excuse (except that the sun is calling us outdoors!)  
There are ALL sorts of fun new projects to work on.
  Hope you have a chance to stop in and have a look!