Tuesday, June 30, 2015

20 YEARS!

 I can hardly believe Folktales has been up and running for 
20 YEARS!  This is something to celebrate!!  For the entire month of July!  Each week I will be giving away a pattern to everyone who stops in, as well as an opportunity to win one of 4 gift baskets, and a different promo each week.  This week's gift basket was generously donated by several of the companies I buy from, including Marcus Fabrics and Riley Blake designs.  Oodles of goodies!  Stop in and put your name in the drawing-no purchase necessary.  And the pattern I am giving away this week is from Birdbrain Designs.  2 Stitcheries of Birds and Birdhouses.  Seems appropriate for the time of year! 


 The promo for July 1 to 11 is 
20% off ALL FLANNEL!
And there is lots to choose from!  

And here is my row for the "Row by Row Experience".  This years theme is H2O.  Umbrellas, Parasols, or Beach Umbrellas (might be the most appropriate for this year!).  The block pattern is free for anyone asking for it.
I am working on a website...although I keep getting sidetracked by life...but with the help of Sue Littlejohn I hope to have it launched soon...Stay tuned!  20 years ago we still had to pay for internet use by the minute through our telephone line.  It has been a huge learning curve for me :D  Thanks for sticking with me through it all.  I really can not thank you enough for all the support and love you have shared with me for these many years.  I had no idea what a blessing it would be to share our lives together!
  Each week there will be a new pattern and a new special, as well as another gift basket drawing, so keep checking to see what is happening.  Meanwhile...I am running away from home for a WHOLE WEEK with my husband, off to Salmon Arm, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper...hoping to visit some dear friends and do some hiking and RELAX!  Carolyn and Mary are running the shop while we are away.  Don't let them slack off-keep them on their toes!