Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Spring!

 Here is some fresh new fabrics from 
Fig Tree Quilts



And here is my first mini quilt using Moda's 2 1/2" mini charm squares. 
 It was so much fun!  This group is
 from Howard Marcus'
 "Collection for a Cause".





This is my 2013 Shop Hop Block.  I am planning to use it for a tote bag pocket.  Now I just need to find 
the perfect tote pattern! 

Shop Hop begins June 20th.  I will include the coloring instructions with my block pattern.




 And here are the growth charts from Art to Heart.
  The panels are $7.50 each.



 Red Rooster's new line from Whimsicals:  Home to Roost.  And Whimsicals latest book with all kinds of fun project ideas.








 The panel:




And these are the charms from Sandy Gervais' new line "Posh Pumpkins"  Spring is finally here and the fall fabrics are arriving!  I will never ever catch up!

But it sure fun to try!