Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

    Lots of the fabric goodies that were ordered at Quilt Market are being delivered, and I have made several new samples for the shop.  The remodel is going well.  We have one room completely finished and have begun the second room.  Lots of noise and dust but I think you will agree with me when you see the first room finished that it is definitely worth the inconvenience!  I am thrilled with it.  And really anxious to get it all finished so I can fill it up again with all my favorite things!  I also purchased a new computer but have not had time yet to figure out how to transfer all my info and passwords so I need my kids to come home for a visit and rescue me!  I will start snapping photos as soon as I can figure out how to post them.  The brain is just so full of other really vital information...like all the lyrics to every song "Bread" ever sang, there is just no room left.  I hope you have some chocolate today and maybe a chance to take a few stitches.