Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Christmas?

Thanks to all of you who made it to the shop on Saturday!  It was so good to see you.  Sorry I couldn't stay all day, but it was great to be there as long as I was!  I am trying to work in the shop a bit each day now.  It is going well.



Here are a few pictures of Sharon working hard on a project using the new line "Winterberry Lane" from Whimsicals.  Yes, I am a slave driver.  And Sharon has been AMAZING!  She has been so willing to drop everything and come to my rescue, and so patient with me as I struggle to regain my strength.  There have been so many others who have filled in, Pat and Bev and Mary and Caryn and MY MOM...and so many offers.  Thank you, each and every one of you.





Here is a sneak preview of Sweetwater's "Countdown to Christmas.  The precuts are here, but the bolts have not arrived yet.
ROAD WORK UPDATE:
Construction is about a month ahead of schedule, YEAH!  They are getting ready to put in the sidewalks and curbs.  And they are not going to work on Fridays or Saturdays anymore.  Isn't that GREAT?  Things are looking up!